Are you interested in becoming a vendor and showcasing your unique creations at the Galveston Craft Show? We’d love to have you join us as a vendor for our 2024 event.
How to Apply: To become a vendor, follow these simple steps:
- Email us at email@example.com with photos of your work. If your application is approved, we’ll feature your work on our social media to help promote the event.
- New vendor spaces for the 2024 event will be available for reservation starting November 31, 2023.
- Vendor spaces are 10 x 10 and priced at $60. With each space you order, you’ll receive two weekend passes for the event.
Vendor Guidelines: Before applying, please review our vendor guidelines:
- All items must be handmade. If you don’t have handmade items, consider our vendor booths in the Corvette Show: Corvette Chevy Expo Vendor Spaces
- The convention center has an exclusive food contract, so no food that can be eaten on the premises can be sold. All other food items require prior approval.
- Apparel sales are also restricted due to a contract. If you wish to sell apparel, you’ll need special approval.
- Set-up is allowed on Thursday, March 14, 2024, from 1 pm until 5 pm or Friday, March 15, 2024, from 9 am until 6 pm.
- No set-up on Saturday or Sunday and no tear-down is permitted until the event closes to the public.
Returning Vendors: If you’re a returning vendor, please call our office at 386-775-2512 to reserve your space and select your location on the map.
Stay Connected: Stay updated with the latest news and announcements by following us on social media:
- Use our official hashtag, #GalvestonCraftShow, on your posts.
- Find us on Facebook: Galveston Craft Show
- Follow us on Instagram: @galvestoncraftshow
- Follow us on X (Twitter): Galveston Craft Show