We need you to send photos of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. If approved these will be used in the promotion of the event on social media. Returning vendors may register online.
Vendor spaces are $60 for a 10 x 10. You also receive two weekend passes with each space your order.
There are a few rules you need to consider for the art and craft show vendor spaces:
- All Items must be handmade. (If you don’t have handmade items we have vendor booths in the Corvette Show available)
- The convention center has the food contract, so no food can be sold that can be eaten on the premises. All other foods need prior approval.
- The apparel is also under contract, so no apparel sales are allowed without special approval.
- No set up on Saturday or Sunday and no tear down until the event closes to the public.
- The setup is on Thursday, March 16, 2023, from 1 pm, or Friday, March 17, 2023, from 9 am until 7 pm.
Check out the complete event schedule for more details.
Follow us on social media:
Our hashtag is #GalvestonCraftShow